Studies confirmed that one in every four older adults experiences a mental disorder, such as dementia, anxiety, and depression. And this number is even expected to double to 15 million by 2030.
You can help promote the well-being of your elderly loved ones by:
- Encouraging them to be physically active daily.
- Availing Home Care in Columbus, Georgia for them.
- Letting them join in a community-based life skills program.
- Giving them a pet and making them realize their life’s purpose.
- Helping them calm their mind and body and build social support.
Here at CAREvity LLC Private In-Home Supportive Care, a trusted provider of Private In-Home Care in Georgia, we offer the solution to helping your senior loved ones live a more comfortable, healthier, and fuller life.
Do not let their old age, disability, or health condition stop them from living a good quality of life. We believe that everyone deserves to live a comfortable life. That is why we deliver 24/7 Care services so that our clients will receive support and assistance whenever they need it as we prioritize their specific care needs without compromising their independence and dignity.